Welcome to Procurement Services
The Office of Procurement Services is committed to providing efficient, cost effective, courteous, and professional service to the University community and its suppliers. This will be accomplished in accordance with ethical practices.
Directions to Us
Click here for directions.
- Please see new Requisition Tips
- Please see the Guidelines for Submitting Purchasing and Payment Documents to Procurement Services due to COVID-19 Social Distancing.
- For the latest information concerning travel restrictions related to COVID-19, please visit the UM Coronavirus website .
- For information on requesting a COVID-19 Emergency travel waiver exemption, please visit our Travel page.
- Please be aware of the new Request for Approval of International Travel form.
- Please be aware the new Mileage Rate for the use of a Personal Vehicle has decreased from 0.58 (fifty-eight cents) per mile to 0.575 (fifty-seven and one half cents) per mile effective January 1, 2020. Please use the new Travel Reimbursement Forms.
- Please see the updated meal reimbursement listing
- Note the new changed Enterprise contract ID.
- Please be aware of the new in-state and out-of-state rental car contracts. Hertz is our vendor for out-of-state rental cars.
- Please see news concerning Fisher Scientific Credit Card Payments.
- Please be aware of the new Sole Source Purchases – Review & Approval Process
- Please see updated State Contract Vendor Information for Office Paper and other Office Supplies.
- Placing Institutional Orders for Apple Equipment Please note that orders over $5,000 require at least two quotes, and orders over $50,000 require sealed bids.
- Please see our new General Information page for answers to general questions concerning Procurement Services.
- Please see new Approval of Prepayment for Goods or Services Policy
- Please be aware that the Relocation Expenses Policy and Reimbursement Voucher have been revised
- Please find links to Minority Vendor Information, including those minority vendors and products on State Contract as well as minority vendors registered with the Mississippi Development Authority. For assistance in utilizing these sites, please contact Procurement Services email@example.com or call 915-7448.
Purchasing procedures vary within the University community. The following links should provide you with the appropriate directions to take, while complying with the Laws of the State of Mississippi and University policies. More…