Welcome to Procurement Services
The Office of Procurement Services is committed to providing efficient, cost effective, courteous, and professional service to the University community and its suppliers. This will be accomplished in accordance with ethical practices.
Directions to Us
Click here for directions.
- New Requisition Tips
- IT Purchases and Lifecycle Costs
- Guidelines for Submitting Purchasing and Payment Documents to Procurement Services due to COVID-19 Social Distancing
- The latest information concerning travel restrictions related to COVID-19, please visit the UM Coronavirus website .
- Information on requesting a COVID-19 Emergency travel waiver exemption, please visit our Travel page. Both the travel authorization and COVID-19 travel waiver exemption forms have updated on the Travel page. The COVID-19 waiver is only needed for international travel.
- Be aware of the new Request for Approval of International Travel form.
- Be aware the new Mileage Rate for the use of a Personal Vehicle has decreased from 0.575 (fifty-seven and one half cents) per mile to 0.56 (fifty-six cents) per mile effective January 1, 2021. Please use the New Travel Reimbursement Forms.
- See the updated meal reimbursement listing.
- Note the new changed Enterprise contract ID.
- Be aware of the new in-state rental car contracts and out-of-state rental car contracts. Hertz is our vendor for out-of-state rental cars.
- News concerning Fisher Scientific Credit Card Payments.
- Be aware of the new Sole Source Purchases – Review & Approval Process
- See updated State Contract Vendor Information for Office Paper and other Office Supplies.
- Placing Institutional Orders for Apple Equipment Note that orders over $5,000 require at least two quotes, and orders over $50,000 require sealed bids.
- See our New General Information page for answers to general questions concerning Procurement Services.
- See New Approval of Prepayment for Goods or Services Policy
- Minority Vendor Information, including those minority vendors and products on State Contract as well as minority vendors registered with the Mississippi Development Authority. For assistance in utilizing these sites, please contact Procurement Services email@example.com or call 662-915-7448.
Purchasing procedures vary within the University community. The following links should provide you with the appropriate directions to take, while complying with the Laws of the State of Mississippi and University policies. More Information about Purchasing