Welcome to Procurement Services
The Office of Procurement Services is committed to providing efficient, cost effective, courteous, and professional service to the University community and its suppliers. This will be accomplished in accordance with ethical practices.
Directions to Us
Click here for directions.
- Please see the updated meal reimbursement listing
- Note the new changed Enterprise contract ID.
- Before traveling to areas affected by Zika Virus, in US and abroad, please read this announcement, and check for travel alerts/warnings.
- Please be aware the new Mileage Rate for the use of a Personal Vehicle has increased from 0.545 (fifty-four and one half cents) per mile to 0.58 (fifty-eight cents) per mile effective January 1, 2019. Please use the new Travel Reimbursement Forms.
- Please be aware of the new in-state and out-of-state rental car contracts. Hertz is our primary vendor for out-of-state rental cars.
- Please see news concerning Fisher Scientific Credit Card Payments.
- Please be aware of the new Sole Source Purchases – Review & Approval Process
- Please see updated State Contract Vendor Information for Office Paper and other Office Supplies.
- Placing Institutional Orders for Apple Equipment Please note that orders over $5,000 require at least two quotes, and orders over $50,000 require sealed bids.
- Please see our new General Information page for answers to general questions concerning Procurement Services.
- Please see new Approval of Prepayment for Goods or Services Policy
- Please be aware that the Relocation Expenses Policy and Reimbursement Voucher have been revised
- Please find links to Minority Vendor Information, including those minority vendors and products on State Contract as well as minority vendors registered with the Mississippi Development Authority. For assistance in utilizing these sites, please contact Procurement Services email@example.com or call 915-7448.
Purchasing procedures vary within the University community. The following links should provide you with the appropriate directions to take, while complying with the Laws of the State of Mississippi and University policies. More…