Doing Business with The University of Mississippi
The University of Mississippi would like to set you or your company up as an approved vendor in our University system, to enable us to issue purchase orders and make payments. If you anticipate receiving a payment for goods or services from the University or wish to be included on the Procurement Services mailing list for materials, supplies and equipment, please fill out the required forms below. The W9 form, Purchase Order and Accounts Payable information form, which includes a request for Minority Indicator Information and Bank Information for setting up a direct deposit are below in the vendor application. It is important that you take the time complete this information in as much detail as possible for us to have an accurate business record.
If you wish to be included on the University’s Bid Lists for goods and services, it will be necessary to fill out and return the Commodity listing, by marking those categories relevant to your business.
Please take time to completely fill out the requested forms so that we may better serve you. Because your inquiry is important to us, at any time you may call the Procurement Services Department at (662)915-7448 and ask for someone to assist you. Our Staff is more than willing to help you through the process of becoming a vendor and can help with any questions or technical assistance you may need. Thank you for your interest in Ole Miss.
The required forms that need to be submitted
- Form W9
- Vendor Application
- Commodities Listing – Complete if you want to be on our Bid list
- Packet containing all forms
All purchases are governed by the University of Mississippi (“UM”) Terms and Conditions
Please visit the links below to familiarize yourself with our Purchasing requirements
- Tax exempt letter is available for download
- How to buy goods and services – This is the basic guideline for our purchasing
- State Contract Purchases – Current item listing
- ITS Express Products list – For computer and software supplies
- Rental of Non University Owned Space – Please refer here for requirements
- Vendor Rental Agreement is available for download
- Procurement Manual – A thorough reference of purchasing guidelines
- Current Bids – A listing that provides the time and date of bid file openings
The Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office would like to introduce Y’all Business, a new website for business research and economic development. This is a tool to help small businesses locate or expand in the State of Mississippi, as well as promote jobs in our great State. If you haven’t experienced this new website, we invite you to visit Y’all Business.
If you need immediate assistance please ask for: Frank Kemp – Procurement Assistant or Katherine Jones – Procurement Associate for Contracts. We will be happy to take your call and to make sure all of your questions are answered.