Welcome to Procurement Services
The Office of Procurement Services is committed to providing efficient, cost effective, courteous, and professional service to the University community and its suppliers. This will be accomplished in accordance with ethical practices.
Directions to Us
Click the red pin for directions.
- Please see our new General Information page for answers to general questions concerning Procurement Services.
- Please be aware of our address change to P.O. Box 1848.
- Please see new Approval of Prepayment for Goods or Services Policy
- Please see new Insurance Identification Cards for University Vehicles
- Please see new mileage rates for 2014 on the Private Vehicle – Travel Policy
- Please see the updated meal reimbursement listing
- Please see the New International Travel Approval Form
- Please be aware that the Relocation Expenses Policy and Reimbursement Voucher have been revised
- Please find links to Minority Vendor Information, including those minority vendors and products on State Contract as well as minority vendors registered with the Mississippi Development Authority. For assistance in utilizing these sites, please contact Procurement Services email@example.com or call 915-7448.
Purchasing procedures vary within the University community. The following links should provide you with the appropriate directions to take, while complying with the Laws of the State of Mississippi and University policies. More…